CARE INSTRUCTIONS, BECAUSE WE CARE.
Our masks contain natural silver, the storage, maintenance and washing ways are very specific:
- To wash, rinse in warm water for a maximum of 5 minutes, gently rub any dirt marks under warm water (maximum 40° C / 104° F)
- Don't wring the masks during washing.
- Don't dry clean; don't soak in high-temperature water; don't wash with a machine.
- Don't iron the masks; don't steam iron the masks.
- Don't use a dewatering machine or dryer for the drying process. It's better to let it dry gently in the open ventilated air.